- Girls: All guys are the same. I'm sick of it
- Me: No we're not... I'm not
- Girls: Yes you are. All guys is EXACTLY alike
- Me: Don't compare me to "All" guys. I'm NOT most guys
- Girls: Prove it.
- Me: I'm not a homophobe. I don't make "kitchen" jokes, cause I know how to cook. I don't do "sandwich" jokes either. My mind doesn't jump to the sex place whenever we talk. It's not me. I don't stare at a chicks boobs when they talk to me. I listen; because I'm more interested in what she has to say. I don't prioritize videogames over girls. Other dudes look for big boobs and big ass in girls.. I can give a shit, I like smiles, eyes, and dimples. When a cute girl looks at me and smiles, my heart beats fast. I can't help it. I'm not 'all" guys. So don't label me like I am.
Not all guys are the same..